Call For Plays – DRAMEROTICA 2012
Shadow And The Wall Productions is now accepting erotic plays, six to nine minute in length, for DRAMEROTICA 2012. Plays should be erotic dramas, comedies or monologues, but dramas strongly preferred.
The plays will be performed over the Valentine’s Day Weekend in a three-day festival, in Chicago
Plays should preferably be
– six to nine minutes in length, but slightly longer or shorter is alright too. Remember, it’s not the size, it’s…well you know.
– 1-8 characters
– pdf, fdx, or word format
-written in standard play format
– include the play’s production history if any
– include a character breakdown
-please no purely «dick joke» plays
-include a two line description of the play on your title page
– include a bio of the playwright
– only two submissions per playwright please
– no subject too taboo to be considered
-send what turns you on
There’s no pay, only exposure and a promise we’ll do a professional job with your play.
Deadline for submissions:
December 15th, 2011, but the earlier you submit the better. We’re expecting a great number of submissions, so the earlier you send your play, the more time we have to consider it for performance.
Please submit plays and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org